Exceptional Value. Long-lasting. Luxurious.
Hardwood Species available: Ipe, Tigerwood, Cumaru, and Massaranduba
Purchase wholesale pallets of anti-slip and smooth terrace tiles available in both FSC Certified and Non-FSC hardwoods.
Tiles are fashioned of premium grade hardwood remnants from responsibly harvested forests.
Wood deck tiles are ideal for new or renovated commercial and residential structures. Tiles are an excellent choice for architects, D.I.Y. homeowners and professional contractors. The all-natural color shading and natural wood grain variations provide a gorgeous appearance. Hardwood terrace tiles are exceptionally durable, naturally resistant to insects and rot resistant. All outdoor tiles for decks are responsibly harvested from Brazilian forests making them truly a renewable resource as new timber growth is allowed to take seed.
Convenient & Easy to Install
- Linking terrace tiles is a DIY (do-it-yourself) project designed for the average homeowner
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs, indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors or bathroom floors
- In just hours (not days), quickly build a unique outdoor living space with no nails, glue, or tools
- Easy to snap together with pre-drilled holes that fit our deck tile connectors, kids can even do it
- Easy to remove, rearrange and relay tiles as well as interchange tiles to create unique patterns
- Extremely low maintenance, extremely durable, extremely beautiful
- Stainable with Ipe Oil™ to bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain and color
- Skillfully kiln-dried, exceedingly durable high quality hardwood
- Resilient to mold, mildew, fungus, termites, and wood rot
- Wood slat spacing permits water to flow through; tile connector elevates tiles for drying airflow
- Many years of convenient use without any kind of exceedingly time consuming maintenance